Halfway there, decreasing room for change what do we see:
- Seven parties in parliament, 2 new ones
- No party with more than 25% (maybe 22%)
- New parties with over 25%.
- Parties founded since 2009 with 35%
- The possibility, increasing over the last few minutes, of a situation in which the left does not have a majority and the CSSD-KSCM coalition (in whatever form) is not a possibility.
- The sharp difference between the top 7 and the next set. Of the parties hovering within 2% of 5%, three are well above 5% (Usvit, ODS, KDU-CSL) and all of the rest are far below 5% (Greens, SPOZ, Hlava Vzhuru and the Pirates).
Here’s the graph: