Join us for a discussion of
* What is it?
* How should we study it?
* Why should we care?
With political science scholars who study politics in postcommunist Europe, especially in Slovakia and Poland
- Kevin Deegan-Krause, Department of Political Science, Wayne State University, USA
- Ann-Cathrine Jungar, CBEES (Centre for Baltic and East European Studies)
Södertörns högskola/University College Stockholm, Sweden
- David Ost, Department of Political Science, Hobart and Smith Colleges, USA
- Ben Stanley, Department of Government, University of Essex, UK
- Peter Učeň, Department of Political Science, Comenius University, Slovaki
The discussion will take place in English
Monday, 23 June 2008 at 15.30